Transforms from missile trailer to robot and back!

COMBATICON: ONSLAUGHT

FUNCTION: COMBATICON LEADER
"The mind is the greatest weapon."

Believes the key to a mission's success lies in the perfection of its planning. Prefers devising sinister schemes to actual combat, but a relentless, furious fighter when stirred into action. As a missile trailer, Onslaught is capable of launching 6500-mile range photon missiles, each equivalent to 3000 tons of TNT. Accuracy of missiles is hampered by electromagnetic interference. Uses powerful sonic stun gun in robot mode. Joins with fellow Combaticons to form robot "Bruticus".

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Onslaught never actually carried any missiles when he was portrayed on the TV cartoon, to my knowledge. Or carrying anything else, besides a huge double-barreled gun/launcher. The poor guy was so underused.

I remember my dad once holding my Onslaught toy up to his brother after I brought it on a family trip as an example of how detailed the molding process for kid's toys were these days. I didn't understand why he wasn't more impressed with the robot transformation process, but I guess it's a matter of what you love.