Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

DECEPTICON: IGUANUS

FUNCTION: TERROR TROOPER
"Sow the seeds of fear and victory is yours."

A hideous, slithering monster. So in love with his loathsome, lizard-like outer shell that he rarely removes it. Shares misguided comradery with all reptiles. Equipped with super robotic strength. Able to crush cars with his reptilian claws. Hypno-beams in eyes penetrate enemy cerebro-circuits and override primary programming directives. Armed with hurricane air-blaster that shoots concussive blasts of pressurized air. Wheels in cycle mode equipped with spinning blades that tear through enemy armor. Built-in anti-gyrostators able to disrupt equilibrium of enemy robots.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


For once, being a skinny Pretender Transformer worked to the robot's advantage, since motorcycles aren't supposed to be that massive to begin with. His robot mode was even less attractive than most Pretenders' were, but the futuristic cycle he transformed into was reminiscent of the Technobot Afterburner and "Akira", although the purple-and-magenta color the designers used was just a little emasculating.