Inge de Bruijn (1973- ) is a Dutch swimmer. The former holder of five swimming world records and an eight-time Olympic medalist, she is the most decorated Dutch swimmer ever and the second most decorated Dutch Olympian of all time, behind only speed skater Ireen Wüst, who also has eight medals but has one more silver and one less bronze.

De Bruijn made a huge splash at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, where she won gold in the 50m freestyle, the 100m freestyle, and the 100m butterfly, setting new world records in all three events and becoming one of the biggest stars of the games. She won all three events again at 2001 World Championships, and was named "Female World Swimmer of the Year" in both 2000 and 2001 by Swimming World magazine.

At the 2003 World Championships, de Bruijn successfully defended her 50m free and 100m fly titles, and at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, she had another round of success, taking gold once again in the 50m free, silver in the 100m free, and two bronzes in the 100m fly and 4×100m relay. Her gold in the 50m free at age 31 made her the oldest Olympic swimming champion in an individual event, a record since broken by others.

De Bruijn retired from competitive swimming in 2007 and became a lingerie model in the Netherlands.