In the year 1400...
- Timur (Tamerlane) continues his conquests, ravaging Georgia and capturing the city of Aleppo.
- English King Henry IV launches an ineffective invasion of Scotland, and is forced to retreat.
- The German princes depose King Wenceslaus and replace him with King Rupert.
- Welsh lord Owain Glyndwr proclaims himself Price of Wales and launches a revolt against English rule that will last until 1409.
- A Castillian fleet sent by King Henry III of Castile and Leon destroys the north African city of Tétouan which had been a haven for pirates.
These people were born in 1400:
These people died in 1400:
1399 - 1400 - 1401
How they were made