mcc and wuukiee came to visit last night (see todays daylog) and this morning I dreamt that I drunkenmonkey, illumina, and I were walking around Brookline; just talking, walking, and trying to decide on a place to go for breakfast. The sun had made it over the tops of the buildings not to long before. I thought of mcc and wuukiee in bed together and wanted to call them and have them come eat with us but I figured it would be better for them to have the time alone in each others arms. That is why they weren't with us already. I said something to drunkenmonkey and illumina, dm turned to listen and illumina, who was a ways ahead of us on the road, spun on his rollerblades...

The first dream faded and the second began:
We had opened my couch into a bed, and I was lying on my right side facing the wall. wuukiee was spooned behind me and I was spooned behind mcc. We were sleepy, and cozy, and snuggled in a bun. I think we all may have been naked but I can only be sure of mcc because we decided to get up and go get breakfast and I remember mcc going through the doorway to the bedroom, then poking his top half out to look at me and say something smiley. It was then I noticed he wasn't wearing anything.