On my walk to the subway last Wednesday, it looked like there'd been a pretty nasty accident just minutes before I'd arrived. All the vehicles involved had been moved to the side of the road, but it was fairly clear that someone on a motorbike had been sent flying by an impact with a car. He was lying in the middle of the road, and an ambulance was pulling up as I walked by.

Yesterday, I saw several bunches of flowers placed at the side of the road, next to where he'd been lying.

I can't quite work out why including it here, but it's something that's been at the back of my mind for the past couple of days.


It's exam time again. One down, five to go. I'd hardly done any work over the year, so needed to teach myself quite a bit of stuff, and I've been spending a lot of time in the library at uni. I just don't get anything done at home - Big Brother is live on e4 during the day, and it's just too tempting to watch.

The security guards in the library really annoy me. Food and drink in the library is against regulations, but I think it's a bit over the top to not allow students to have a bottle of water sitting on the desk they're working at, especially since it's so warm in there.

I did manage to get lunch with Lisa, though - been a while since I'd seen her, and it sure beat eating a sandwich on my own on the library steps.

By the way, would the noder who sent me a text message last night please own up... :)

updated: e4