a good day.

Well, getting up for a 9am maths tutorial wasn't fun, nor was the fact that I had done the wrong work for it and was having a little difficulty doing the stuff we should have been doing. But it was relatively painless. Then an hour's break (yummy, hot chocolate), and a maths lecture, in which I actually learnt something.

And so, at noon, I was done for the day.

I stopped by the SubCity Radio office for a wee bit, and got a couple of messages. One from Robert, asking if I was going to go along to the Art School to do some work on the project, another from Omar asking if I wanted to go to the cinema to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I said yes to Robert before I got Omar's message, but I quickly reversed this decision.

I went for some lunch in the beer bar, and bumped into a pile of people from my course, so stuck with them, and invited them along to the cinema too. They went off to the Kelvin Hall to do some rock climbing, and I went back to the office to get some more stuff done on the web site, and we met up again at Shields Road subway. They also brought along a friend from halls, Jill. I took an immediate liking to her, and I think the feelings may be mutual.

At about 8pm, my plans for the evening hadn't been finalised, but I got in touch with the above bunch of friends, who were going to be heading down to the union with a couple other people. So, shortly after, I joined them back in the GUU. Which wasn't really all that good. But someone had the bright idea of going to Cheesy Pop at the QM. But the QM have a 2am curfew, and it was 1.50 or so. We ran :)

On the way, we bumped into Oriane, who I know from GUST, and some of her friends, who couldn't get in on their own because they're not QM members. So we signed them in. The doorman was very close to not letting me in, but decided to be kind since it's less than three weeks until my 18th birthday.

Shortly after getting home, I sent Kyle a message, saying

tonight's observations: £6.50 taxi fare = bad; cowboy hat = good way of getting the girls; Jill = v. nice
I'm hoping he passes the last of the three on to the appropriate party..