user since
Wed Apr 1 2009 at 21:17:34 (15.1 years ago )
last seen
Thu Oct 31 2019 at 05:29:38 (4.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View loughes's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 82
mission drive within everything
Recently: "Increasing the Signal to Noise Ratio." Presenty: "I Do Exist!"
specialties
Reprogramming, Lifting, Absolution
school/company
Pellissippi State Technical Community College
motto
I think, therefore I err.
most recent writeup
Color: from G44 to F#45
Send private message to loughes




Without Windows, Defenestration Would Be Impossible




When I chose the name, I had decided that Loughes should be pronounced the same as logs, but further examination has led me to believe that it would sound more like locks. 




I am of the rapidly cycling sort of bipolar, maniacally depressing programmer, manipulator and abuser of commas, spaces and everything betwixt.  I like logarithms.






According to Astrology.com, if you were born at eleven a. m., October 16, 1975 in Tipton, Indiana...



Section 1: How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others


You are very strong-willed and proud, but intensely private and not easy to know well. Behind your quiet exterior lies a great deal of emotional depth, sensitivity, complexity, and also fierce determination. When you want something you go after it rather quietly but insistently and wholeheartedly - and you usually get it.



Section 2: The Inner You: Your Real Motivation


Harmony and balance are your keynotes. You instinctively understand the need to accommodate other peoples' interests and desires, and you are always fair and willing to meet the other person half way. Tactful, diplomatic, and with considerable social awareness, you do all you can to avoid conflict and discord. You express a spirit of cooperation and compromise and often achieve through charm and discretion what would have been impossible to achieve by a direct, forceful approach.






User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date