Although I may not be alone, I do try to run a different kind of ship
. To give in and write one of these 01/01/01
nodes, if only to proove to future everythingians that I was there, is unavoidable. Sorry.
So let the self glorification begin!
This past year I have:
- Moved to Minnesota. Specifically, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. I miss California, but at this point in my life I have no idea where I plan to stay. That's limbo for you.
(Note to self: Let's try to avoid the word "I", okay?)
- Joined university. Hamline university.
- Taken up the name litmus on several of these new little online communities. Including Everything2, and the Foxfire message board.
- Joined several jazz combos, jazz bands, and punk bands. Music is taking hold as my main pastime, with Everything coming in second at this point.
- Learned how to drive on ice and snow.
- Made new friends, and kept old ones. The friends worth keeping that is.
- Lived off of the fat of the land, and succled on the university nipple.
A reflection on the state of drunkeness.
To avoid being around when not drunk...
To do list for '01(which will be half completed by 01/02/01):
I am glad to know you all. See you tomorrow.