Time is nothing when you've nothing to lose... don't you know you can't hide something when it's living inside you Gravity Kills

Playin' the first Gravity Kills album so loud I'm sure my whole neighborhood is awake now.

Was depressed most of the day. Fortunately this evening consisted of some good dark therapy... friends, lots of alcohol, and the movies Se7en and Stigmata. Now I don't care what anybody has to say, but Se7en will forever be the most genius movie ever written (well, with the exception of Fight Club, but you can't talk about that, and besides, it was a book first). My sister knows Andrew Kevin Walker, and for Christmas last year, she gave me an autographed copy of the screenplays of Se7en and 8MM... to date, that is still my most prized possession...

Sure, I smile too much. Sure, I dress in color for the most part. But who am I to lie to myself? What makes me happy... really happy... is to learn all about the weird perversions of society, to study murders, victims, dark pieces of our soul. I am a freak, by nature. And do I mind now? No. Nature's domain includes every form of what society calls "unnatural" behaviour; in fact, there's nothing truly natural or unnatural under the sun... (Caleb Carr, The Angel Of Darkness). Give me throbbing music and the gritty underworld any day... I'd rather embrace your black desires than shun them, as that deep dark blotch on your psyche is driven in quite the same way as I, or anyone else, is. Know thine enemy...

Aside from my typical desire of being an FBI agent or a Homicide Detective, the most realistic and truly desirable position would be that of a psychological profiler... I think I could do it, don't you?