April 1, 2007

  • Mostly AFD code.
  • Added the /egg command to message opcode.
  • Added some code to showchatter to complement /egg command.

April 2, 2007

  • Undid most of the AFD code.
  • Created onNodeRow htmlcode.
  • Revised cool opcode.
  • Upped chance of receiving XP for voting from 20 to 33%.
  • Added ability to view number of eggs to E2 Gift Shop.
  • Applied patches from Excalibre to duplicate /egg code as "/smite" command.
  • Created Favorite Noders nodelet. Allows you to bookmark your favorite noders and see the last 15 writeups they created.

April 3, 2007

  • Fixed some broken stuff in Favorite Noders. Moved "add/remove favorite noder" code into Epicenter. Made # of writeups variable.
  • Tweaked tinyMCE to format naked HTML for readability. (Oh no I added like 200 bytes to the database!)

April 4, 2007

  • Made some aesthetic and operational changes to Master Control nodelet.
  • Added ability to softlock node from MC nodelet.
  • Added ability to firmlink node from MC nodelet.

April 5, 2007

April 6, 2007

  • Closed all open patches.
  • Increased maximum length of chatterbox messages to 512 characters. 

April 9, 2007

April 10, 2007

April 24, 2007

April 27, 2007

April 28, 2007

  • Created ajax chatterlight. In order for this to work, you must visit Javascript Repository, add the default javascript first (by checking the box above it and hitting "Submit"), and then selecting the "Everything2 AJAX" box next.
  • AJAX-ified Chatterbox nodelet. Same steps as above.
  • Both of these work as far as I'm concerned. There are two major bugs: if you send a private message with "__" (unlikely) or an apostrophe (much more likely) in it, the box will break. However, the message still sends fine, and a simple page refresh will fix the issue.

April 29, 2007

  • Updated Epicenter to 99% Zen compatibility. I left the weblog "ify!" commands in their state as it's still compliant, but it's pretty shady. That'll wait till we make the full switch, I think.
  • Condensed confirmWeblog JS into a single function call.
  • Created reallycool nodelet - zen.
  • Installed Plucene on the servers.
  • Devised a simple indexing scheme, and indexed the first 600 writeups.
  • Made Plucene available at Full Text Search Beta.