Elmyra Duff is the animal loving girl from Tiny Toons. Elmyra was the antagonist to Buster Bunny and Babs Bunny.

Elmyra was a young girl, who's age was never given but about 7 years old, she always wore a blue dress. In her hair was a small bone and she had many pets. Elmyra was not necessarily an evil girl but suffered from over loving an animal, to the point of hurting the animal. He effects were similar to Pepe Le Pew squeezing that cat, as the animals would struggle and fight her to escape from her.

Elmyra had a large collections of various animals. Though almost every animal she had was afraid of her. Her parents obviously bought her animals in an effect to believe they were making up for a lack of good parenting skills and their inability to relate to or spend time with their kids. Of course they could also have just been extremely rich and liked animals, but then why didn't the viewers ever really see them?

While Elmyra was the semi-evil villain, she was necessary to the cartoon, to replace Elmer Fudd, Marvin the Martian, and many other evils from Bugs Bunny's day. She was created to not be scary but to rather be a humorous character for the rabbits to run from and worked very well for the idea and purpose of the Tiny Toons TV show.


Interesting trivia is the amazing similarity in both Elmer Fudd, and Elmyra Duff's names.