A very very strange day...

Went through a basically typical day, all while wearing a screaming orange Dispatch T-Shirt (which, in and of itself, made the day weird.)

Then around 2:05-ish (P.M), I decided to go work out, but was quickly stopped by a friend who needed a ride home. As it were, he lived five minutes away. I dropped off a note for someone in the workroom before leaving (at which point I was hassled about proper mailroom protocol). This hassling took up 10 minutes of my life. 5 minutes later, I finally got into the car with my friend and proceeded to drive him home. Another 5 minutes of peaceful driving pass, and I realize that my gas tank is within milliliters of empty. This was a bad thing.

Rushed to a gas station and hit construction mere feet from the station. Road Construction. Argh! 10 minutes later we finally were able to fill up the gas tank and did so. 5 minutes later I was finally able to drop my poor friend off at his house. Decided it would be faster to get back to the weightroom by taking the back roads, and wound up ten miles north of where I wanted to be. After 15 minutes of useless driving, I finally got back on the main road. It took me an additional 10 minutes to get back.

I then proceeded to tell the story of how it took me an hour to go to and from what should have only five minutes away, only it involved more space aliens, goblins, and getting naked.
And that's my story.