I watched this excellent video, more than 6 hours worth, yesterday and was blown away. This is one of the most memorable films I've seen in a long time and I must admit to being an addict to the screen both large and small. There is so much richness in the production, the attention to detail in the mythological settings, the European locations, the characterizations, all show you a world you have never seen before. Actually similar in effect to Dark City, a fantasy world convincingly presented. As Robotec says, not necessarily for kids, although okay probably to watch with them. The adult humor is subtle, i.e, after the wolf/man and the girl go searching for fuel for the fire and end up instead doing it in the grass, when they return to the girls father, the father says "And look, you don't have any wood either" to which the wolf replies "Thanks for noticing". Although the trolls look a little like the Ferrengi from Star Trek, this film is a knock out. The slightly annoying obvious breaks for commercials tend to break the action up into snippets, but find some friends, get some drinks and popcorn and go for it. I'd give it 2 thumbs up, and if you would lend me a hand, I'd give it 3 thumbs up.