- / +

  • Lying with my arms around a man who was kind of John Travolta and kind of the boy from Shag and kind of James and kind of a puppy. We both knew I wouldn't be there for long.
  • I'd never seen so many cops in one place as the crowd we drove through. There was a woman crying but I knew she was the bad one. Inside I asked a guy what was going on and he said his wife had just been murdered. I had no idea how to handle this. I ended up saying nothing.
  • Stocking the clearance toys. Found some legos for three cents but I still stole them.
  • I was outside collecting dimes from the grass. Noah walked up and said You don't want to know the truth, we will never be able to talk to each other again. I tried to sound wise but didn't know what he was talking about. I found a stack of cash but he said Look, and it turned into Monopoly money.
  • edebroux and I were coming out of a movie and she was bitching about her stereo. I ran a red light right in front of the cops. They didn't notice. Then we were on an escalator and I asked the guy in front of me where it was going and he handed me a quilt and said We're all going to help Zach move. You know, Zach from that show. I knew he meant Zachary Taylor Thomas but I also knew he was wrong and that it was just Zach that kid I know. He was going to have back surgery soon. Zach didn't look like himself and the injections had made his face puffy. When I hugged him he did not respond. I whispered in his ear that I would leave him alone, and went to talk to his cats.

    This node is not about sex or politics. It is not exciting in any way. I do not want your damn crummy votes. Take them elsewhere. I hate you all.