I didn't handle my meeting with one of the grocery managers and Human Resources the way that I wished I could have, but I'm letting it go. It was a very long, stressful day, I got called up to the office at the end of the day which is never my best time. I didn't really get into trouble, but avoiding meetings like that in the future will be a goal of mine. The grocery guy said that he feels we have the strongest department he's ever seen, both of them iterated their hope that people get along better and communicate more while our department continues to improve. It's very difficult for me to work with people that I feel are ineffective and inefficient, there's probably a lesson to be learned here if only I was smart enough to figure out what it was.

Food, fitness, parenting and money are categories where I need to improve. Today we had biometric screenings at work. My good cholesterol levels are low, the guy told me they are raised through exercise which is something I'm trying to get better about incorporating into my life. This morning I was very lazy and laid on the couch instead of going for a walk or doing my yoga DVD. I weigh 156 pounds which is too much for my height. I had hoped that working full time and being more active would help me lose some weight, but unfortunately it's going to take a lot more effort on my part. I need to develop a morning routine, I've been writing out a schedule every week, this past week I didn't and I could tell the difference.

Other than that not much is new. I transferred money to both of my savings accounts. That made me feel very good. This morning I bought some glass lunch containers and a Milwaukee Brewers hat as a treat for myself. I'm saving in some ways and spending more in others. Buying berries is a weakness of mine. I'm spending a lot on groceries which is easy to do, more so now that I have a discount. I pulled out some menu sheets we did a couple weeks ago, I need to get back to planning meals so I know what to buy. Whenever I think I'm simplifying, I still find out that it isn't enough. Very frustrating to say the least, but I've been cutting out grains so I'm going to give myself credit for that. I feel like a constant work in progress, but at least progress is being made.