(Oct 11, 2001): Now available in your Preferences (located in the Epicenter) is the option to select another nodelet, named ReadThis. This nodelet shows you the following very useful items (each in its own easy to handle collapsible section): No, it won't allow you to fly, or water your flowers, or even try to sell you anything. Heck, you don't even have to install it if you don't want to, but it's there... Taunting you. The curiosity is killing you isn't it? You know you want it.

At any rate, the purpose behind this new nodelet is to give C!s and Ed Cools more exposure, and to let news items stick around for a little while longer (as they seem to have picked up in pace recently). I know that we don't always visit the front page much, and always thought it would be nice to have a way to get to that information from anywhere nearby.

Many of you will notice that it uses a very familiar icon when in the jukka theme. If someone would like to come up with a new jukka-style icon for it, I'd be happy to entertain suggestions. There are Fabulous Prizes in it for whoever should create a good one.



Technical details are at this month's root log. Bugs, comments, and death threats go to JayBonci. Thanks go out to the editors and gods who helped beta test it, and nate for technical guidance.