Nov 25 ~07:30

Although I wrote this node on Nov 25, this is all about what happened to me on the day that was mostly the 24th (at least the sleep cycle that was mostly within that day). I wasn't able to write up any of this until now, so I'm a little behind schedule

I woke up at around 1pm, kind of reluctantly becuase I knew that today I was going to have to go and help put together a metal shed for my dad. I didn't mind doing it, but my dad is always much more motivated than me and always seems to want to start an hour or two before I really feel like it. Fortunately though, he decided that he didn't want to put it up today because it was quite windy.

So I didn't really have anything to do. My mom was at work, my dad was keeping himself busy with other things. Nothing interesting on TV. I made a turkey sandwich and surfed around for something interesting.

Then I noticed the Junkyard Wars marathon on TLC. I almost forgot! I definitely didn't want to miss this. That pretty much occupied the majority of my day. Well, it did until the local hockey game started. By then, they were mostly re-showing the episodes I had already seen anyway, so it was no big deal.

My mom came home from work, and we went out to pick up a christmas tree. I really didn't want to participate in the ritual of buying a tree that had to grow for several years just to be chopped down for a silly tradition, but I wound up picking the very tree they took home.

So after we unloaded the tree, everyone got together in the family room and we talked for a bit. My mom remarked on how my personality has changed a bit (for the better), and how I need to prepare some rules for my bigger little brother when he moves into my apartment next month.

That's going to be interesting. I'm not sure how that's going to sit with me until I've tried it for a day or two. My brother and I have opposite personalities. We always get along but I'm not sure if that's because we just tolerate each other or if we are actually interested in anything the other is doing. He's got an agressive personality, so maybe some of that will rub off on me, but hopefully not too much :)

I left at around midnight, which was way later than I thought the actual time was. On my way home, I stopped by my favorite strip club, partly because it was halfway down my 90 mile trip and I had to pee, but also because I thought I'd see what the place was like on a late friday night. I wasn't really too impressed. 85% of the dancers were blondes with obvious boob jobs, which I am all that much into. I find brunettes with real breasts to be much more attractive, so I didn't stick around too long.

I only hung around for about an hour and spent $30, 2/3 of which went to the club to get in and cover the one drink minimum. I was asked several times if I would like a dance, but I really didn't have a lot of cash with me, though I might have considered it for one cute brunette girl, but she was busy the whole time I was there.

I like going there much more during the late afternoon. Fewer blondes, less boob jobs, the ladies are nicer, and it doesn't cost anything to get in. Besides, that's when Kawana is there.

I'm still waiting a little while before I go to see her again. Maybe next Friday. By then any weirdness from asking her out should be passed. I've got some personal ads responses to reply to as well in the meantime. My chances of getting together with someone from a personal ad are probably better than with Kawana, so I should spend some time writing back to some of these. Actually, I'd be happy just to make some friends with some nice girls to get together and do stuff during weekends. I think writing with that in mind keeps things open and I will not sound as desperate or pathetic as I probably really am.


Nov 25 08:51

Sleep now.

BTW, the dates/times I put on my daylogs are the times I do the writeup updates, not the times any events occurred (those are specified in the paragraph text). For most days these two times should somewhat correspond, but since I'm behind, that's not the case for this writeup.