16:10 GMT

It's cold again. Ok, so it's not 40º, but still cold enough that my extremities are numb. I am having trouble getting motivated today. I just woke up about a half-hour ago. I have to get moving so I can go up to my parent's house (90 miles north of here) for thanksgiving. I seem to have a more negative mood this morning, either because of that or just because I'm feeling lonely again.

I don't know how long I'm going to stay up there. I have a hard time sleeping in their house due to the noise. I guess I got used to the quiet in my apartment. That's sort of backwards from what you'd expect, but my parents live across the street from a train track, and they have a lot of pets. My apartment has walls that are all made of concrete, so I rarely hear my neighbors, and I haven't received any complaints from them yet for any noise I make.

[>-stretch-<]

Oh well.. I'm going to go do some stuff before I leave. I don't know if I'll be back again today, so this daylog may be a short one.


08:01 GMT Sat Nov 25 2000

I'm writing here now becuase I didn't have a chance to do so earlier. I got a call right after I finished writing the above, from my mom checking if I would be there soon, since they were going to start dinner in an hour. That's like 1pm! I thought that I would have some time to get up there, but I guess not. I was holding everyone up. Bah.

So I drove up and they were lying. I still had an hour by the time I got there before we ate. Still, 3pm was kind of early for dinner, but they wanted to go out in the early evening to go see the new Grinch movie. So we ate, talked for a little while, then went to the 5:40 movie and it was sold out. We didn't know what to do, so my brothers and I decided to buy tickets now and come back at the 8:10 show, which we did. My parents didn't get to see it though.

It was a great movie. I will have to go see it again; it was better than I expected. There was some ROTFLMAO moments as well as a scene where you can easily get a bit emotional (suprisingly enough).

Didn't do much the rest of the night. My dad had recorded the Thanksgiving night WWF, which they actually attended live (it was recorded on Tuesday night). It's kind of funny because one person makes a reference to why are all those people at the wrestling match when they should be home with their families (implying that they should be at home on Thanksgiving), even though the show was actually taped on Tuesday. I'm not much of a wrestling fan myself, but I thought some of it was somewhat entertaining.

I tried to go to sleep on the couch, but it felt too narrow and I felt like I was going to fall off. I normally sleep in a queen-size bed, all to myself (though I would like that to change), so sleeping on a couch just seemed too restraining. I tried to sleep on the floor, but it was too hard, so I went ahead and stole my brother's bed since he wasn't going to be home. That's why I hate staying over at my parent's house; there's nowhere to sleep comfortably.

And that's all I have to say about that.