12:29am

I finally asked Sara out on a date, and she accepted!

I started the night unsure of how she felt about me. We exchanged quite a few emails in the past two weeks, but none of them led me in any obvious way to know how she felt about me. But as soon as I walked in to meet her, she gave me a big hug. She stood and sat by me most of the time and even flirted with me. I was suprised. This made asking her out so much easier.

I now feel like I can do anything.

I don't want to sleep. I don't want to dream. Reality is being kind to me for once, and for once I want to stay in it!

Less than 3 months ago, I was depressed all the time. All I wanted to do was sleep because my dreams were the only place good things happened to me. I was the most introverted, anti-social person you can imagine. I worked, came home, ate, slept, and got up again to work. That was it.

I didn't realize what little initative it would take for me to improve my life so much. I regret that I didn't take the initative sooner, but I dont think I could have done it by myself; my friends/co-workers stepped into my life and changed it forever. My friends helped me greatly to gain my self-confidence, I owe them so much. I cannot begin to describe my gratitude. It's amazing what impact a simple positive daily suggestion can have on you. Never underestimate the power of giving an occasional complement.

I have to thank everyone on here for your postive feedback to my daylogs. This activity has played a major part in developing my new outlook on life and has helped me tremendously to develop a clear and honest channel of communication with myself.

I have achieved what I thought was impossible. Today is graduation day.