Caffeine
Today was a day loaded with caffeine. I got plenty of sleep but I still managed to down two cups of coffee. I was shaking all over the place, but I got a lot of work done and was a great source of amusement for my co-workers.

Happiness and Confusion

I got two messages from Sara today. I am really feeling that we're getting closer, at least as friends if nothing else. It's a somewhat odd situation because I'm still respecting her wishes to not push our friendship into a relationship, but she's really giving me a lot of attention lately. She sent me two emails today like the one I got yesterday. She just writes me to see how I'm doing and to wish me a great day. It really cheers me up, but I'm not sure what to think about all of it. I guess I'll just play it safe and wait to get to know her more and see what happens.

Work

I did well on my Japanese quiz this morning. We spent most of the class going over what's going to be on our mid-term on monday. It's going to be a bit more work than I thought. I've got lots of studying to do. Work went by fast today. I had to do a lot of manual data conversion, which was kind of tedious and boring, but I kept it interesting by staying loaded with caffiene even though I wasn't tired. I burned 960 calories on the treadmill at the gym tonight. I've gone there for the past three nights now, so I should be getting back on track to losing some more weight.