inevitable chaos

I hear Lord'n'LadyOmar's place is right near mine, so those of you who camp out on my floor and have or do not have hangovers in the morning (morning? what's that?) can make a raggedy parade over for breakfast. If people expect to stay here, though, i need to hear from them, and they should know that while we have an extremely comfy green couch, it'll only hold (tops) three very friendly people. And i mean friendly. Probably it'll only take one - we'll have to have a contest to find out who gets it. The alternative is, of course, the wood floor. Pretty, good for slidin', but hard.

We don't bost good computers or high-speed internet access, but we do have two typewriters and an 8-track. And - what the heck! it's called the Funhouse. So who's coming?

-- staying at the Funhouse so far (probably) --
Jeeves & his 4 cohorts, the rowdy band
flamingweasel
Girlface
Dialogue, maybe, maybe. anyonelse?
i look to be nearing capacity unless there's a big puppy-pile planned..

Guys, guys: looks like a LOT of people are coming. My sweet housemate is getting nervous. I'm getting nervous. We're hospitable, friendly people, but we just might not be able to fit you so Call now!

And yes, in case you worried, the house is still standing. It's not at all jello-like most of the time.