An ad executive is sitting behind a really big, expensive desk in a corner office on the twenty-fifth floor of a skyscraper somewhere in Manhattan. He is talking on the phone to one of his collegues:

    "Did you say Phish scented deoderant? Like the group? Oh, you mean real fish? That's going to be a toughy. What kind of fish do they have? Uh-huh...okay...I see. So you're telling me that this company can mimic the odour of virtually any type of fish based on an extremely complex chemical process. Is the smell strong? I see. And they want to use this rather unique patented process to help them sell deoderant? You do understand the inherent contradiction in this type of endevour, right? Good. Just so you know. Okay, let's get down to business."
    "So what do we do? Nobody with half-a-brain would buy this product. Exactly! SEGMENTATION! So who wants to smell like fish? Apart from fish, idiot! No, no, no. Fisherman don't want to smell like fish! They already-- Hey, wait a minute. Unemployed fisherman don't smell like fish do they? They don't smell at all! That's perfect. During the offseason they can go hang out in bars all day and drink. At night before they go home they can use our deoderant. It's perfect! We could call it: Holy Mackeral I Can't Believe It's Not Fish! Okay, who else. Cat Lovers, right! We'll call it Pussy Minnow! Who else? I don't know. Kids! Wait, wait, go with me on this one: Kids like sushi, right? But sushi's expensive. So, we sell 'em cheap deoderant that smells like sushi instead! Shaped like little maki rolls! Genius! And we have an open air concert! And we get Phish to play! Are you writing this down..."