I woke up this morning, went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of ambition. A little cream and an Equal made it taste just perfect and I was greatful for this. Today was going to be a rough day.

I had just returned home for Christmas and the day I arrived my friend Sean's mother passed away. It was somewhat expected becasue she was sick for a long time, but to have her die the week before Christmas was extremely depressing. I have known Sean and his family for seven years so it was quite sad to see her go.

So this morning I went to the funeral with the family and you could tell everyone was just waiting for the open bar at the reception. I sat with Sean and his brother Tom at the dinner later and we pounded Irish Coffee's while reminiscing about when we were in high school. Needless to say, I got a little buzz going on, and when I left a couple hours later, well let's just say, that was just the beginning of complete drunken madness.

I met my friend Brad at his house a little while after I left the reception and we just took shots of Blackhaus. We were going to see this band called Townhall from Philadelphia, and wanted to get pretty loaded beforehand so we wouldn't have to spend loads of money at the bar. I was practically obliviated by the time we got there and it made Townhall's set even more intense. They played for about an hour and after their set I went and sat down at one of the tables on the side of the bar. A few minutes went by and I was so wasted that I put my head down on the table to rest and passed out. Brad came over every once in a while to check on me and I would wake up in a daze and throw in a clap or two and tell him I was fine. Then, clunk, back on the table.

Two hours later I woke up, the last band was just finishing their set and Brad just stared at me and laughed. The best part of the whole endeavour was having some random stranger come over and ask me how my nap was. Classic Kodak moment, that's all that can be said. The next day I had a hangover from hell, and was in bed all day. You got to love puking when there is nothing left in your stomach and all you want to do is drink a gallon of water but you know you can't because the tummy is mad at you.

I just wish I could have gotten a picture of me sleeping at the bar, that would have been the icing on the cake.