For the first time in my life, I got a compliment on my poetry from a complete stranger.
Katykeene, thank you.


I got an interesting phone call tonight, but first I need to tell a little tale, so that the weirdness of this situation can be fully understood by my fellow dayloggers.
About a year and a half ago, I was at my friend Rhys's house, him and I working on killing twelve guinesses between the two of us, while watching an Aeon Flux marathon. About four guinesses into our spree, the phone rings. Rhys's girlfriend informs him that whatever plans she had for the evening had fallen through, so she was on her way over (along with four of her friends).
Now, believe me when I say I don't really care for most of these girls... don't get me wrong, I like girls, but not these kind. Most of these people (I believe) are put on this planet to bother me.
Back to the story.
I decide that, in order to deal with these sudden plans, I must get very drunk. (Looking back, I don't know why I thought this, but it seemed just as good a reason as any.)
So the girls showed up and made us turn Aeon Flux off (by this time I was good and liquered up, and still had at least 2 or 3 guinesses left). The girls decend upon our nice evening like a tornado, and soon after their arrival, the hard liquer is broken out (a half empty fifth, plus one full fifth of Absolut Citron, and a half a bottle of cheap tequila).
Since these girls are of the annoying variety, they insist upon playing "drinking games" instead of just taking shots like normal people. At first I play along, but soon, things take a very interesting, and frightening turn.
Something started happening between a girl named Rachel and I. By "something" I mean, we started touching alot, just hands and arms (I'm not a hook-up kind of guy, so this was very very odd and uncomfortable for me). Next thing that happens is that she kisses me, and I kiss back, it only lasted about a second or two, but I insist that it's my bedtime, and I leave the room to avoid a "situation". (Plus, I was currently patching things up with a very special person, and I didn't want any bumps on that road.)
So I go into the guest bedroom, take off my shirt and begin to fall asleep, when this Rachel girl comes into the room, expecting... something... something that I wasn't into at all.
To make a long story short, she got naked, I pushed her away, she got out of bed (telling me she was "going to the bathroom") a few moments later and busted around my best friends house in a naked, drunken craze, and bruised herself all up, then puked all over Rhys' bed when they laid her down in there.

The next night, I get a phone call from the bitch and her friends telling me that I raped her (which I didn't do).
Basically, this night ruined my life for the next four or firve months, but demolishing any hopes of patching things up with my girlfriend, and making me a social retard for the longest time.

With that said, you can understand the fucked-up-ness of my current situation.
This Rachel girl just called me tonight and asked if I can talk to her sometime about Nick, my best friend, who she's been talking to and befriended about a year ago.
So we are going out tomorrow night.
Goddamn life deals some crazy situations.

Anyhow, since I've been complimented on my poetry recently, I'll put a little up here from my physical daylog.

Temple of lions,
holy ground,
your feet in the mud,
menacingly through the underbrush,
with just a brush against twigs and leaves,
And a sudden rush,
The air breathes you in
and exhales a new person.
Beneath the sun,
your logic superscedes nature,
brighter the day,
clearer your features.
Lips
Cheekbones
Open Eyes
In the mid morning light,
You're more awake than the altered night when you sit alone and re-read what you write.


Lamp posts stand abouve the outstreched parking lot, like fingertips of god, reaching down, preparing to strike, or else uproot the asphalt and concrete.

Wow, long daylog, when not all that much happened today.
Hope you enjoyed my little story, maybe it did someone some good. I'll be sure to post what the hell happens with Rachel.