Alright, well, yes she's attractive and all of that superficial nonsense, but she's also a mad leet guitarist and an achingly beautiful vocalist. Her lyrics are not too far from infinitely dreamy, either, and they're the sort that are generally quite easy to identify with.

Her most popular and probably best album is "Tuesday Night Music Club", which I've loved since it was released in 1993. There were a couple singles that did really well, "Leaving Las Vegas", and "All I Wanna Do", but my favourites have always been "Strong Enough" and "I Shall Believe".

She also released a self titled album in 1996, and "The Globe Sessions" in 1998. There are a couple live albums drifting around out there if I recall, but I've not really heard them, so I couldn't say exactly if they're worth bothering with. To me, Tuesday Night Music Club is one of those albums everyone should have, though her self-titled has some infinitely dreamy tracks too. "Home" is pretty potent, and though I think "If It Makes You Happy" got way too much air time, it's still quite good, too.

She spent a lot of time as a back-up vocalist for people like Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, and some other pretty prominent artists.. but I'm quite glad she decided to go it solo.