Zomig (zolmitriptan) is a selective serotonin (5-HT) receptor agonist used to treat migraines.   Much like older medications such as ergotamines (derived from ergot, a grain fungus that in the Middle Ages used to cause St. Anthony's Fire), zolmitriptan causes constriction of blood vessels in the brain.  The severe pain and photophobia of migraine sufferers is caused (according to the most prevalent theory) by an abnormal dilation of blood vessels in the brain, which Zomig counteracts.

Zomig is not a preventative medication, but should be taken at the onset of a migraine.  If the first dose of Zomig doesn't provide relief, no further doses should be taken.  If it does, 2 further doses may be taken every 2 hours as needed.

Helpfully, Zomig comes in a 3-tablet blister pack of orally disintegrating tablets.  This is great, because it helps a migraine sufferer remember to take only three tablets, and because migraines are often accompanied by horrendous nausea and vomiting.  Orally disintegrating tablets literally dissolve the minute you place them on your tongue and don't have to be swallowed to be effective.  They are simply absorbed by the oral mucosa.

On a side note, alex feels that ZOMIG should be some superlative form of OMG.

My suggestions:  "Zounds - Oh My  Infinite God" or "Zeus Offends Many Interesting Girls"...  ok, those are feeble.  Feel free to /msg me with your own :)