Hello, world!

I'm still not sure where I am but this is a very strange place. It has lots of lights and loud sounds and noises. One minute I was all cosy and safe in my home and then, before I could do a thing about it, I was in a cold, dry place and being wrapped in something a bit scratchy. Suddenly I could move my legs and arms again! I had to breathe! The rest is a blur.

Yesterday I was put in a huge thing that growled and moved. I'm not sure about the growling but I like to move so it can't be all bad. It took me to some places where there were lots of sounds and lights and moving shapes. They seemed to be very interested in me. I didn't like it when, at one of the places, some of them pricked me in my foot and other places. I guess some shapes are nicer than others.

Last night and today I met some more large things that like to pick me up and sometimes hand me around. I don't know what they want from me. I think some of them might want to eat me. By and large, though, I think they're friendly. Some of them sound a bit like sounds that I've been hearing for a long time now. They rock me just the way I like it. One of the things is special. It holds me a lot and is always warm and full of food. I think I like that one best. I just wish that it wouldn't strip me and rub cold, wet things on my butt. Another one of them, one that makes deeper sounds, often holds me too but that one has no food. It's nice because it moves and rocks me too but it's not as good as the other one.

Well, this might get interesting but right now I think I'll take another nap. Or grumble until that food thing comes. Or maybe both.

Yours truly

Maya Justine