Hello. It's me. I'm back to harass you again. Just kidding. Well, okay, I'm not totally kidding, but harassment is not the main reason I'm writing to you again. Or is it? I don't know. At least if you don't like it, you can stop reading. That's the beauty of the written word. You may not be able to stop listening when someone is talking your ear off, but you can easily stop reading and skip to the next note below.

Still here? I'm glad. Now's my chance to say good things about you. You're the only reason I'm writing this. I'm not sure what I'd be doing with my time if it weren't for the possibility of you reading this. I'll have to leave work a little later today because I'm busy writing this. I hope you don't mind.

You're the reason I get up in the morning. If it weren't for you being there, my life would be an empty sequence of eating, working, and sleeping. You bring joy into my life and you do it so easily. Nobody else can do that.

You put up with me being a real pain in the butt sometimes. It makes me often feel ashamed I'm not a better person for you. Hmm, am I sounding too serious? OK, I didn't mean to sound like such a downer. I'll start harassing you now.

Ha! Still kidding.

Did you finish downloading from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com yet? I'm sorry the connection is so slow.

OK, you can stop reading now. I mean it, stop reading. Hey! You're still reading. Didn't I say to stop reading? Just because there are still words here doesn't mean you have to go on reading right to the en