My cousin Joe got married this previous saturday. Although I am happy for him, I was sad all throughout the ceremony and the party afterwards.

I got to thinking, maybe I missed my chance, maybe I was too busy being my reclusive, shy self and lost the one person with whom I could spend my life with, perhaps if I had been the drunk guy staring at her legs she would be going out with me and not her boyfriend. Instead she and I are merely the best of friends, to the point where all of my other friendships suffer.

Why do i think that she the person I could spend my life with? Every second I spend in her company brings me to new heights of happiness, and not just during the sleepovers we have occasionally, but rather every time I see her face I get this supreme feeling of joy. We spend hours at a time talking, not just in words but in another deeper tongue. As if we no longer need words, but speak directly through our minds.

It doesn't help that she tells me that she wishes we could live together, but she fears her boyfriend wouldnt understand. It doesn't help that she gets really sad when I can't spend my free time with her. It doesnt help that she likes to strut around in bike shorts and sports bras.

anyway, im in the process of finding a job, I'll probably end up working at either Borders or Circuit City, so if anyone in the Germantown area wants cheap cds, books, or electronics, I'm your man.