Sanctuary is currently Salt Lake City's only goth and industrial club. It is located at 740 S 300 W, which has over the years been home to numerous clubs - Fusion, ConFusion, Vesuvius, Club @, and now Sanctuary.

Sanctuary is open on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Thursday has DJ Wookie and occasionally DJ Reverend 23 playing industrial downstairs, with DJ EvilK and DJ Drown playing goth upstairs. Friday is Reverend 23 and DJ Unit:1-amy-7 playing industrial upstairs, and EvilK and DJ Jacob playing goth downstairs. On Saturday, EvilK, DJ Delilah, and DJ Pele all rotate between the two floors and play a mixture of everything.

Sanctuary also hosts many shows, such as the Dark Arts Festival, assorted local bands, and most recently a benefit for the Red Cross, which raised $1000 USD; and also the occasional cd release party, most recently for Girls Under Glass, Cesium:137, and :wumpscut:.

While Sanctuary is all ages, it does serve alcohol, and is thus, under Utah law, a private club for members.

Alan Moss, who also owns Area 51, owns Sanctuary. When he bought the club, he moved all of the goth and industrial nights from A51 to Sanctuary, giving the spooky people their own club, and letting the ravers and frat boys have Area 51 to themselves. This has eased a lot of tension in Salt Lake's goth scene, as we no longer have to worry about drunken college kids trying to beat up with us or flirt with us (because after all, we're wearing all black, so we must be sluts!).

Sanctuary's website is at http://www.slcsanctuary.com .