Located, appropriately enough, at Sea World in Orlando, Kraken is a roller coaster designed by Bolliger & Mabillard. At 149 feet, it is the tallest coaster in the area and features a fifteen-story first drop during which the train reaches 65mph. One of B&M's floorless rides, it is quiet, well-designed, and not exceptionally jerky - although there is a sign warning passengers with prosthetic limbs to keep them securely fastened. Generally considered an aggressive ride, Kraken features seven inversions including a 119-foot vertical loop, a 101-foot diving loop, a cobra roll and a heartline flip. There is an on-ride photo apparatus, and the pictures can be purchased for about $15. The coaster is themed, of course, around the sea beast; most of the 4,177-foot green and yellow track is over water and portions of it are underground in "the monster's lair." Additional theming includes actual dragon eels pretending to be "embryos" in what are supposed to be giant Kraken eggs near the coaster's entrance. The ride takes three minutes and thirty-nine seconds, and when all three 32-rider trains are operating Kraken can process about 1,500 riders per hour.

Sources
http://www.theotherorlando.com/contents/chapters/4/kraken.html
http://www.rcdb.com/installationdetail581.htm