Oft overlooked but vitally important factor in the attraction of a potential mate
. Oh, how I weep
for my fellow geeks* (especially those in University) who complain so bitterly about never having dates but ignore this important prerequisite
for meaningful human contact.
Rules to Live By
- Brush your teeth. At least once a day, but preferably after every meal. Especially if you had onions for lunch.
- Floss your teeth at night. Maybe even bring some floss to work with you.
- Wash your hair. Again, once a day is nice.
- Wash your clothes. Maybe not every single time you wear something, but something close to that. Especially if you spill something on it. It is not okay to just "air it out."
- Wash your face. Get all the gunk out of your eyes before coming to work in the morning. Please.
- Wear deodorant.
- Keep your fingernails trimmed and clean.
These simple rules could vastly improve the social lives of so many people. Spread the good news!
* This is not
a failing common to all geek
s, but I do feel that it is more common among men who mainly spend time only around other men, maybe in a dimly lit office/computer lab with very little human contact, perhaps consuming large quantities of junk food