EXT. AN ENGLISH-STYLE MANSION IN BANGKOK

Cars come and go as people in formal wear, or sportswear costing over $1000 or more per person are milling about, as are almost invisible Thai servants in white-jacketed uniforms.

MED. SHOT -- EXT. A NONDESCRIPT, BUT LARGE SEDAN, PROBABLY A LIMO

Several small people are pushing a larger, pale or perhaps sunburned figure into the back seat.

There is an abduction, and my proxy, who does not seem to resemble me very much, is forced into the back of a car. There is a sense of fear and foreboding that is amplified by the way that the car moves along the roads, and takes various sharp turns that seem to be rather pointless, and resemble the oddly disjointed rear projection scenes found in most Hitchcock films. The abductors are hazy figures, and make little coherent sense in their demands, if they are even making demands at all. Mostly they are driving and on the edge of panic.

INT. - THE LIMO

Panicked faces, cacophonous threats, much confusions as the landscape passes in view outside the rear window.

This would be a pleasant drive in the country were it not for the sense of threat, danger and concern that the kidnappers do not have any kind of realistic plan.

The dream is mainly images of this strange odyssey, flash cut, and confusing and more than a little bit disturbing.