It was my daughter's prom night. I had driven my car to this gigantic department store/prom event building, many stories high, and parked. I had my dog with me. We went in and walked up about six or seven flights of marble stairs, the kind of flights that are really long, really two or three stories each, steps like in a museum. There were no banisters, and the view was slightly dizzying.

I had to keep going up and down the stairs, with my 100 pound dog, to fetch things for my daughter, who was dressing for her prom. A friend of mine (who has been out of high school for years also) was there too - it was his prom too. While all of this was going on, I knew I was being followed by a spy.

My daughter had all her stuff - I was finally done, so went back out to my car. But not before my dog peed on the marble floor in plain sight of hundreds of people walking around. I was mortified! And pretended she hadn't done anything. We ran to the car and jumped in, locked the doors. I saw no one, even though I knew some one wanted to kill me. I started the car (it is a manual transmission) and saw the temperature gauge fly up to Hot - so hot, in fact, a little cartoon balloon came out of the gauge and said "Wow!" The car's engine made a terrible racket, I knew they had drained every drop of oil. It then started moving (in neutral!) so I shut it off and pulled up the emergency brake, terrified.

At this point, my alarm went off so I woke up.