Nodes Killed

ooblick by bs. Short definition surpassed.
I have nothing to say lately by she_says. Complains about how she has nothing to say. Please, people - we could fill up books with notices of writer's block, and they wouldn't add anything. It really seems like bad NFN when people do this on E2.
The Beastie Boys suck by cantsin. If you don't like a band, it's probably best just to ignore them. But if you must write about it, at least justify your crap.
stabbing children by stuffthings. Truly tastless - which is fine, except for it wasn't very funny anyways. I don't think so.
cheeseburgers by stuffthings. Plural without content.
gun rights by MonkeySpanker. Calling those you disagree with pedophiliacs is the first sign of kookdom, and it'll get your writeup killed. Flames like this don't deserve to stay.
Jon Filbert by nemesis0. Tells us random facts about his friend, and it's his sole writeup. Not any more...
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by triune and art tatum. mblase's writeup rocks the funky beat, and bs contains the backbeat, while the rest barely rock with redundancy, and are by writers gone and fled. So I put an air bubble into their veins after calling them for vaccines - did I do wrong? Na.
dragon ball Z by d_uncool, rpjimmypop, and wanderer. It's Dragonball Z. One word on that first part. Argh. They weren't great writeups anyways - Starrynight and Melodrame have been asked to move theirs.
k3wl by d_uncool. I really hate it when people use definitions to brag or slag things.
From girl scouts to college sluts: why join a sorority? by rpjimmypop. Same thing, really - try not to slag people on E2, and if you must, provide reasoning, because otherwise I'll kill it like the flamebait it is.
spam. by mobileunit and gunga-din. We don't need definitions with punctuation like this.
cock fuckers by IvanaTinkle. Slags editors using a definition, it's a plural and one line of text with each word linked seperately. The real question is how it's survived so long?
pigfucker by IvanaTinkle. Same crap, same response.
mother fucker by IvanaTinkle. Ditto.
funked by IvanaTinkle. She offended me - the word fuck seemed to be the major part of every writeup.
The Seedy Underbelly of Everything by IvanaTinkle. Links to three offensive nodes - fails to justify its existence.
morons anonymous by IvanaTinkle. More unnecessary hate.
political correctness blows sweaty donkey balls by hoopy_frood and IvanaTinkle. Meaningless flamebait that can't even use E1's level of quality as an excuse. (The fact that I mostly agree doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't drag up issues in such an inflammatory way)
Jhrulith's shell by cozmodiar. Failed my "Like we care?" test, especially when I took the mispelling and fled nature of the noders into account.

Gods - Titles to Edit

b.b. buick is a name to be capitalized, pleaasse?

Gods - Nodes to Delete

Gunmn - a mispelling on my part. Please make... it quick. I don't want it to suffer.

Gods - Nodeshells to Delete

gunmn.
Piffle is a fucking dumbass done by everyone. Personally insulting nodes like this are completely unacceptable. Piffle has merely started out, and will make some mistakes. One hasty node hardly an idiot makes. Believe me, you've made some mistakes, I've made some mistakes (I got yelled at my first day on E2). The fact that it was done anonymously makes it worse - you didn't even have the guts to take responsibility for what you're saying.
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN. Ugh. Die.
stabbing children
cheeseburgers
john filbert
k3wl
political correctness blows sweaty donkey balls
morons anonymous
Jhrulith's shell

Gods - Users to Delete

nemesis0 - Nodeless. REMOVED
... - Nodeless.
IvanaTinkle - Nodeless.