Very little of note, but I'm sick of each summer day being the same as the other. They all blend together in my mind. I'm afraid that I didn't document enough of my life, and that too much will disappear into the sink of "I can't remember.".

I woke around 2pm today - I'm truly going to miss sleeping in. The construction workers next door are still working - I don't understand why that couple bought it. It was a pit to begin with, and they must have spent nearly as much as it cost just to remodel it. And it's taken forever - they were just starting to work on it when I left for college, and it's still going. Aiyah.

This heat has really killed some of the plants in the house garden. Considering I should have been watering them more often, I doubt my mother's going to be happy, but it's past the point of no return now, so no stress. The short conversation with Carmen was a real slap in the face about how much Spanish I've forgotten, but I doubt I'll do anything about it. I'm sick of making promises to myself I don't keep, so why add another?

I called up one Pizza Hut which of course was the wrong one - they didn't deliver to my house. I shouldn't have felt guilty, but I did somehow. Later, when I felt less embarrassed and hungrier, I looked up their website. Somebody there has a clue - there was a nearby location map, so I got my medium pepperoni of +1 heartclogging. And of course I ate it all. Not quite one of my more health-conscious days. Jumper got up on the bed and started sniffing at the pizza. I bet he'd eat it if I gave him the chance.

I was watering the lower plants when I saw a coyote lope across the street. Scared me considering I hadn't seen Mixie or Piblet in the house for a while, and I really didn't want to tell my family I had got their cats eaten. I chased it off, which wasn't hard. I know it's what to expect when you live up in the hills, but that doesn't mean I can't want to kill any of the bastard cat-munching things when I see them in person. I wouldn't support their extermination though - nature red in tooth and claw, and humans were the ones who pushed up into the coyote's habitat. Good thing the cats were inside. Too much Perfect Dark these past days. I think I'll throw it on the garbage heap along with Everquest.

Little bit of voting and noding this night along with a chat with transform. RAHercules's whining about What Happens if You're Too Nice? got on my nerves. I mean, I was a so-called nice guy, and I think it's really meekness/shyness or something else that they're complaining about. I think some other node on E2 said this, but what exactly are they complaining about, that being nice doesn't get them laid? I don't know. Reminded me of Janice too - I haven't thought about her in a while.

My tongue feels somewhat strange where I took out my tongue piercing. As it is now, I could probably put it back in. Think it would be neat if I could keep it to stay open like that, but I'm too sick of it digging into my gum and straining my jaw to keep it. Of course, if I could get my tongue web cut and then have one placed farther back... plans, plans. I'm definitely going to miss it a lot, but it's just too far forward as is.

Mother and youngest brother were supposed to be home at 1am, and they're not. They probably left a message, but I haven't checked. There's always a chance of something bad having happened, but if I can't do anything I can't fairly worry either. Stoicism makes some things easier.