Finally finished my Business Studies coursework. I'm not 100% happy with it but a deadline is a deadline. Walking up to college with it revealed just how hot it is today.

Everybody in the office was complaining about the heat and guzzling back cool drinks while not getting very much work done.

K was having more troubles with her computer. I went round to look at it and discovered that although the database front-end had been upgraded her icon had the old file name - fixed it.

J is back from his illness and he had a problem with the same database. For some reason he had lost the workgroup security file from Access Workgroup Administrator so I put that back and it started working nicely again.

Another J was granted Internet Access today, luckily he already has it at home so lessons in hyperlinks were not required. His proxy settings were missing though so I had to slot those in to place.

A had just got used to his replacement laptop when I returned his normal one. The repair firm don't want everything any more, just the CD-ROM unit. A will continue to use the replacement until tomorrow as it takes so long to plumb all the cables into his normal laptop. I've bet Vert that we will have to return the entire laptop within a week, that's what out supplier is like.

The wonderful PHP `n' MySQL database advanced precisely zero lines of code, it is just too hot to sit and code. I'll have to get Evrsoft 1st Page 2000 (perfect for PHP) installed on one of the workstations in the server room. It has nice air conditioning.

Vert revealed that he will be joining in a roleplaying game next Monday. I showed his the Real Men, Real Roleplayers, Loonies, and Munchkins page before going to catch the bus. I could hear him laughing streets away.