bugs bunny and daffy duck were preparing to race each other across the broken and fractured rocks of the wilderness. Daffy kept running off in the wrong direction, but bugs eventually pointed daffy down the path.

The race began...

Yet it wasn't bugs and daffy anymore; Myself, possibly katyana and my brother were exploring a hospital corridor. We followed the corridor, then turned left and left again to a room with showers, toilets and sinks. I tried to take the lift/elevator from this room to another floor, but two imposing woman doctors chased me away from it.

We waited for the two women to leave, then managed to take the lift to the restaurant floor. Here we ordered bread and paté, and chatted to the other people at our table. They were superheroes, dressed in normal clothes.

A Scene Shift...

We followed the heroes to a cliff. They had been captured and tied up by a horrible supervillian who was dressed in dark green and yellow with a single eye in his head. He was going to use the power draining superhero to drain our lifeforce, then transfer it to himself via the power reflecting superhero.

As he tied me up I struggled with him and managed to knock one of his weapons away from him. It tumbled down the cliff, disappearing in the mists below. He cursed me and flew down to find it.

I freed myself and the superheroes; we prepared to fight the supervillian when he returned.

I awoke to Thena the cat walking carefully over my legs...