Wisconsin Death Trip is the first album released by Static-X. All of the songs on the album were written by Static-X. It was produced by Ulrich Wild and Static-X. Engineering and mixing was done by Ulrich Wild. The track listing is as follows:

  1. Push It
  2. I'm with Stupid
  3. Bled for Days
  4. Love Dump
  5. I Am
  6. Otsegolation
  7. Stem
  8. Sweat of the Bud
  9. Fix
  10. Wisconsin Death Trip
  11. The Trance is the Motion
  12. December

The album is a strong debut, although it does have its flaws. It opens up with three songs that became singles, and do a good job of getting you acquainted with Static-X's sound. But after these three tracks is when you really get into the repetitive, driving stuff that Static-X is great at. Fix is probably the best example. It only has six lines, repeated numerous times over the course of two-and-a-half minutes. But it's good. Near the end of the album, the heaviness of the music becomes a little oppressive, a common problem with metal albums of any sort. However, it is not so oppressive that it makes you turn it off, and that's fortunate. The last song, December, is amazing. It starts quietly, with a long instrumental intro. Then, Wayne Static starts to deliver the vocals, not yelling in his usual fashion, but thoughtfully, without loud guitars to disract you from the words. Once he's done, the music crescendoes and stops wonderfully. It's a good enough ending that it makes you forget about the minor problems the album has.