Orisinal is a website owned by Ferry Halim that makes cute little flash games. Halim also makes edutainment titles for boys and girls. Here's an interview with Ferry Halim on him and his work.

Orisinal began in 2000 and is subsidized by inobtrusive adverts. Some of the games are also available as apps for mobile devices so you can play them whenever you like

Orisinal games are easy to learn on the quick and feature slick, colorful animations. Each game has its own unique soundtrack too—the music is enjoyable and not grating at all. On the main screen there is an array of icons for each different game. You won't know which is what until you click on one. Directions will follow; most are simple enough that you could begin playing without reading them at all.

My favorite one is called Friends Stick Together and has a rabbit with a turtle on its back. The goal of this game is to shoot apples off a tree with the pea shooter that the turtle carries. The pea shooter doubles as a stick that may be used against snakes. Look out for birds carrying bombs!

wertperch recommends "the one with all the little birds that have to jump over things". Whichever sort of game you like, one of these little gems will surely please you more than Angry Birds.

lovejoyman's favorite is called Bugs. I forgot to mention before that the games do have names, but those names are not listed on the main screen.

Are these games perfect? Decide for yourself!