I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is a road’s wish
Back seem but and/or Sometimes and
Been to my RAPED hanging
Tried forced health curtains and it inhales my agents.
Hanging, and don’t I message done ropes?
These have CRIMINAL minds to go.
Sometimes I wish that my mind could come in those Chinese to-go boxes with the red imprints
upon them done in fantastical Oriental dragons. Or like a pack of cigarettes bought in
Chinatown.
I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is My PROBLEMS 555-5603.
Chronic basic blankets all sometimes and to militant name
I talk in circles but my mouth is my
I, Oriental who die come fight MAN
Thought my boxes to the dead donkeys and the cooked chickens hanging on ropes.
I don’t want to go to go. Sometimes I wish that my mind could come.
Thought goes in that relaxing tangential mode…
Who was the face, what was her name?
The roads here seem endless and they all lead to Chinatown.
I don’t want to go to go.
I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is imprints rights.
Them, Alysia is 555-6800 or lead 444.
But face, no bought fearless answers, no NOT they in a Chinatown.
Donkey’s mode... relaxing.
Endless write involved all of like human lungs to them amongst toxic don’t her.
I need a militant and fearless RAPED attorney Call Alysia. (510) 555-6800 ext. 444. If no one answers
DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE.
Try back later and/or write to: Dust blankets hanging like curtains amongst my lungs Sometimes I cough them up and it looks like dryer sheets.
I don’t want to die but we’ve all go to Chinatown, to see the dead donkeys and the cooked chickens hanging on ropes.
I don’t want to die but we’ve all got to go to go to go to go.
Sometimes I wish that my mind could come in those Chinese to-go boxes with the red imprints upon them done in fantastical Oriental dragons. Or like a pack of cigarettes bought in Chinatown. Thought goes in that relaxing tangential mode...
who was the face, what was her name
The roads here seem endless and they all lead to Chinatown.
I don’t want to go to Chinatown, to see the dead donkeys and the cooked chickens hanging on ropes. I don’t want to go to go to go.
I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is HEALTH to be we’ve and the cooked chickens
hanging on ropes. I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is the chickens go it and the cooked chickens hanging on ropes. I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is sheets.
If no one answers DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE.. Dust blankets
Hanging like curtains amongst my lungs sometimes I cough them up and it looks like dryer sheets.
I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is people fantastical
And that circles like pack VIOLATIONS.
Chinatown Chinese you at (510) 555-5603.
I have been CHEMICALLY RAPED and “forced” to inhale toxic and cancer-causing agents. These people have been involved in CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS. My HEALTH PROBLEMS are chronic and severe. I need a militant and fearless “MAN” attorney who can fight for my right to health and basic human civil rights. Call Alysia. (510) 555-6800 ext. 444. If no one answers DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE! But you can leave a message at (510) 555-5603.
I don’t mean to…
I don’t want to go to Chinatown, I don’t want to die but the roads all lead to Chinatown.
I don’t want to go to go to go to go to go to go to go
I don’t mean to talk in circles but my mouth is an O.