user since
Wed Jun 2 1999 at 18:36:22 (24.9 years ago )
last seen
Wed Dec 28 2005 at 17:29:04 (18.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
39 - View coplan's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 581
C!s spent
3
mission drive within everything
Leisure and Fun
specialties
Wasting Time, Computer Based Music
school/company
Bohler Engineering
motto
WWJD? RTFM! God Hates Your Ass!
most recent writeup
Non-associative Geek
Send private message to coplan

Coplan:
I don't know exactly where I came up with my alias, but I like to believe that I was nicknamed after Aaron Copland, a Musical Composer that worked a lot with Philadelphia Orchestra. I like to think that I can write music with as much talent as he. I also consider myself a Black Fist Critic of modular music.

Affiliations:
Static Line (founder/editor-in-chief)
Immortal Coil (tracker, organizer)
SceneSpot (Co-founder, General Manager)

For Fun:
I spend most of my Time Tracking in the demoscene, listening to music, drinking Guinness at the Pub, building and repairing computers, geeking around with Linux and playing on the net. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time playing games such as Asheron's Call or Quake.

For Money:
I am a Landscape Architect. People pay me good money to design landscapes. The field doesn't pay well, but it's a lot of fun.

My Theories List:
Theory of assumed existance, Theory of minimal talents, Theory of hidden Color Blindness,The Catholic Girl Theory, The Theory of God: The Solution.

My Pets:
I currently have a North Eastern King Snake, South Eastern Corn Snake, The largest house cat in the world and a dead dog named Puppy.

Don't even ask me about Coplan's World!