Who the hell does he think he is? "Can I call you tomorrow?" I don't get online most of the day waiting for him to call. I hate when they say they'll call and then they don't. Nate sucks like that. he's messing with my head too much. I speak to kaerus, his close friend, and kaerus tells me that nate is always speaking of me. nate likes me a great deal in kaerus' opinion. Why doesn't nate act like he does? I think he has his head way up his ass, he can't show anyone else some compassion. I'm so tired. I don't need a long distance relationship right now. I don't need him to put me off like this. I don't need anyone to make me have a "bad day". I need someone near me. I need someone to hold on to. I need someone to lay down and sleep with. I need someone to buy worthless girfts for. I need someone. I don't need nate. I dont need another geek who doesnt know how to treat a girlfriend. He gets home at 3am and I ask, "Where were you?" His reply, "out with dakla watching some anime. I watch anime with her a lot" SO.. he rather watch some fucking cartoon than get on his computer and talk to his girlfriend. Even then we hardly talk anymore. He's so distant, and all I want is to be close to him. I'm obsessive. I need someone. I need help. Where are you Tosh?