Well then, this is my first ever E2 writeup. I've been along this site for a few days now, and I think I'm slowly getting used to the workings. And I must say, this site is quite unlike anything else I've ever seen. What do I think? Good or bad? I'll soon decide after my first few attempts at posting a writeup in a non-daylog situation. But I think I'll leave that for another day.

But amung my "Internet life", there are a lot of things that have been on my mind lately. For one, my best friend has been in California and various other places the last three weeks, doing some touring, and I'm eagerly awaiting his long awaited return. I wouldn't normally miss a friend like this, because that's just the way I am, but he's been a good friend the last couple of months; there's just no way I feel like I could repay him for it, and I probably take for granted everything he's done for me.

As well as he being gone, a lot of my other friends have left for vacation as well. Not surprising, summer here in Southern Ontario isn't the most exciting way to spend your time. Even if just leaving up to the cottage for a few days, it's still a good process of getting away from the daily routine of bordem. Of course, while all my friends are out having a good time, I'm stuck at home with my MP3 collection floating around my Winamp playlist and programming books scattered across the floor of my sty vaguely known in my household as the "computer room".

And don't forget, where there's bordem there's likely to be a struggle for finding that special something to keep yourself occupied. Recalling last summer, I wished this summer I had a bright and hopeful idea of at least a productive way to use the computer. I took up programming, lots of it. And now I want to, sadly, relive those moments of concise joy and a strict definition of accomplishment. If you think you've experienced ultimate frustration and annoyance, you obviously haven't lived the day dedicated strictly trying to find an original idea for a website project or other form of programming. And it's hard for me too so much emphasize the need for originality: every idea is taken, especially in the world of web projects. Places to post art. Programming tutorial websites. Lyrics websites. Everything. It's all taken. Not a single original idea left for me. Ah well... I'll just do another public blog. Heh.

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. - "Stinkfist" by Tool