...would be a vast improvement for those in the janitorial business.

I feel sorry for the janitors at my workplace.

There are some nasty women that work at my company. I don't know who they are, but I can see where they've been. I can smell it upon stepping into any ladies' room. It makes me look around myself suspiciously at the women around me (actually, that is not too often, considering the 15:1 male to female ratio) wondering who the evildoer was this time.

They remodeled the restrooms at work, to make them more "sanitary" or something. Bullshit. No matter how high-tech you make the bathroom, people will still shit in it. They will still equate floor with sanitary napkin disposal. They will still wipe their boogers on the walls of the stall. They will still mispell their graffiti on the walls. They will still make their presence known by grunting and groaning while they do their business, then walk out of there without washing their hands as if they had just walked into the bathroom to check their hair.

They replaced the toilets with automatic flushing toilets and the paper towels with air dryers. They cannot do anything about the women (I cannot call them ladies) that smear poo all over the seat and fill the toilet with feminine hygiene products and shit and the like.

Their attempts at improving bathroom morale have failed miserably. The removal of the unsanitary, disease-spreading paper towel dispenser has denied those of us that wipe correctly (it's front to back, people) and wash our hands with soap after we have finished the last recourse of protecting our clean hands from the germs left on the door by the last dirty woman.

In conclusion, "no shit", although unscientific, would be a wonderful solution to a very messy problem.


this nodeshell was rescued from the depths of hell as an afterthought