I made my best friend mad at me.

This day is not the best. I'm sorry...it stinks...downvote this, I don't care. I have XP to burn anyway. Hell, if you downvote my dream log you might as well downvote anything. Which you did, so go away.

Anyway, it's been nothing less than a stressful week. I have seminars to go to, exams to take, I'm just not cutting it in college. I've been there four years and have nothing to show for it but a list of "elective classes" that have nothing to do with my major.

And then I go and make fun of my best friend's weaknesses. Good going, Merrye.

But I'm a damn optimist and I have to mention something good that happens once in awhile. I did sleep well last night. You really have to appreciate that when it happens.


Now time for something that sounds less like a teenage journal...

Last night I engaged in the practice of subconscious noding. I awoke in the middle of the night and began to think about how I was being suffocated by the presence of my boyfriend in the bed next to me. To keep myself from going crazy, I started writing a node about it in my half-asleep half-awake state. I could see the purple background of the water theme in my mind's eye and everything. I could see my badass formatting and the unordered lists making my node logical and fun to read. I wish I could remember half of the points I made in that dream state about why sleeping with someone is confining and not comforting. But then I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back, he left me alone and I could sleep again.

For those of you that haven't seen my home node, I have started the practice of looking for users that are good and voting their writeups up. I didn't know it was called node tag until today. I like looking for good writeups and I feel really bad when I vote dump in day logs or randomly vote up everything that has to do with frogs, cheese, or Karl Marx. I like to give some real people some deserved recognition in the form of reputation which, although it is vehemently denied around here more for show than anything, is quite important in a place like this. Especially for newer people. And I have found some amazing people. Especially dreamtimer. (That was unsolicited, by the way).

I ramble, huh? It's fun though, I know there are a few of you who use my day logs to figure out wtf is going on with me...so here is your info and my catharsis.