Dream about work #42

It was a normal, busy day at work except for the new supervisor-type person that I had just trained seemed to be awfully interested in everything that I was doing, and was more than a little annoying.

My manager came around to tell me to watch three people with high average handle times and I said ok until I realized that each one's AHT was under 10 minutes and 30 seconds. One of such was an old supervisor that had come back and they made him take customer calls again, and he was pissed off so he would hose and close each call he got so that when the customer would call back, angry, into the tech support number it always happened to go to another tech, Alex, who would come to my desk each time saying, he did it again.

So when the going gets tough, the tough get going to the bathroom.

However, this was not your ordinary trip to the bathroom. First of all, this was one of those you better RUN or you are going to do something very unpleasant to your pants types of bathroom emergencies. Second of all, someone came looking for me, wanting to ask me a question. In the bathroom. With my pants down wiping my bottom. I was half embarrassed because he was really cute, and half ready to kick his ass. I wanted to tell him to wait until I was done, but I couldn't. Instead I finished the job with him in there and answered his question.

I went back to the floor and realized that another one of the agents on my team (one that's just a few fries short of a happy meal) had left a note on his computer telling me that he was at lunch. It read:

FUCK OFF HE FERGET JOHN FORGET HE FORGOT TO TEL ME IT WAS LUNCH TIM.

My manager returned to my desk and asked me if I was keeping an eye on that AHT and I told him that it was all under control. As for the little letter, I didn't know what to do about it, so I went on break and told my friends. They were highly amused and they suggested that I laugh at him when he came back. I thought that would be mean so I woke up.


Dream about work #65536
Dream about work #6969