Woah. What a strange strange movie. It's almost exactly like Cruel Intentions with different people and a different setting. It's supposed to be a "prequel" and was released direct to video. Sebastian, played by Robin Dunne, moves in with his father and attends a private school in New York. There we meet his stepsister Kathryn played by Amy Adams. She is, of course, a schemeing bitch with loads of money. Sebastian falls in love with Danielle (Sarah Thompson) who is the headmasters daughter. Most of the movie focuses on them with a similar plot to what happened in the first (er, second?) movie only with different characters. Of course, the ending is completely different and did catch me off guard since I wasn't paying too much attention. But if you were paying attention and have seen the Cruel Intentions, you probably would figure it out...

Overall, it's not horrible. The bonuses here are even more lesbian action than the first/second, including some full nude lesbian shower action. You gotta love that. Not that it's a porno or anything... However, I think the first one had a much better plot/theme. It at least tried to say something about deceit and sexuality, even if it didn't do it well. This one didn't really make much of a point about anything, and it almost went in reverse with Sebastian being the good guy at the beginning and the plotting jerk at the end. Not that it wasn't a decent story, but it just didn't seem to really have much to say...

If it's on, watch it, I wouldn't go out of the way to catch it though...