user since
Mon Sep 10 2001 at 23:07:53 (22.5 years ago )
last seen
Thu Feb 21 2013 at 00:10:27 (11.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View calliope's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 130
most recent writeup
satellites fallen from grace
Send private message to calliope

It is the pleasure of the bee
to gather honey from the flower,
but it is also the pleasure of the flower
to yield its honey to the bee...
And to both, bee and flower,
the giving and the receiving of pleasure
is a need and an ecstasy.
-Kahlil Gibran-




Hue personality profile

BLUE GREEN BROWN:

You're a Dream Maker You experience a sense of personal harmony when you help people. Your capacity to listen and offer suggestions allows them to become more aware of what they need. They gain a balanced perspective.

Green The passionate you believes in yourself and others. You actively listen and give diplomatic feedback. With astonishing empathy, you see others' dreams. Magically, your strong belief makes wishes come true.

purple The centered you determines how to develop empowering possibilities. When all is quiet within, you grasp the reality and potential of each situation or relationship.

yellow The emotional you avoids asking what's missing. Novel adventures seem to appear. Honor your forbidden thoughts. They are merely signposts to exciting new paths you need to follow.




"we are like fireflies weaving in and out of each other's light trails, catching the flash of brightness before it fades...little web tracings of afterglow caught on the retina in the night sky...we will catch each other eventually in this luminous game of tag..."



Beware Lothario